[Bucardo-general] customselect for trasforming column names for table synced from PostgreSQL to Mongo

Ali Asad Lotia ali at anobii.com
Sun May 6 18:04:31 UTC 2012

Hi All,
I will be syncing a table between PostgreSQL and MongoDB and want to
map the PostgreSQL column names in certain tables to other key names
in Mongo documents. Is this doable using a custom select where the
select does something like:
SELECT foo as bar
Assuming this works, I would expect the MongoDB document to contain a
key bar with the value of the orginal column foo.

If this is possible, I would much appreciate pointers to documentation
on how to write custom selects and the steps required to get them
loaded into a bucardo set up.

Thanks,
Ali