[Bucardo-general] selecting from view instead of underlying table for sync

Greg Sabino Mullane greg at endpoint.com
Wed May 9 20:53:21 UTC 2012

On Wed, May 09, 2012 at 11:51:47AM +0100, Ali Asad Lotia wrote:
> 2. Any columns selected AS (foo as bar) lose type information. This is

Thanks, I will check into this when I have some time.

I just git pushed some code yesterday to start handling multi-column PKs
with MongoDB. I don't think it works yet, because the semantics of building
delete statements for them aren't in the right format yet (I know how to
do it from the mongo command-line, but need to dig in to see how to get
the Perl MongoDB client to pass things like '$and' => [] along properly).

That's also the issue with isodate() - it seems possible, but we might need
to use some of the lower-level MongoDB (Perl) functions to get it to work.

Greg Sabino Mullane greg at endpoint.com