[Bucardo-general] github mirror not updated

Ali Asad Lotia ali at anobii.com
Sun May 13 07:53:03 UTC 2012

On 13 May 2012 01:08, Greg Sabino Mullane <greg at endpoint.com> wrote:
> On Thu, May 10, 2012 at 12:37:56PM +0100, Ali Asad Lotia wrote:
>> -0400 which suggests that the automatic push to Github may not be
>> working.
>
> Not sure if someone else kicked something, but it does appear to be
> working now. The latest commit on github and my local repo is:
>
> commit 6e9b85cf3161c4dea1be191b9c2fc4f726845784
> Author: Greg Sabino Mullane <greg at endpoint.com>
> Date:   Thu May 10 15:39:33 2012 -0400
>
> If you see any further problems, please let us know.

Thanks. I've also noticed that there is an outstanding pull request on
your Github mirror that has been open for a while, so I'm wondering if
you prefer to receive patches via the mailing list? IMHO the Github
pull request functionality offers very nice tools for code review and
patch revision which is why I was asking about the mirror in the first
place. If folks are willing to look at patches on Github, I'm happy to
send my MongoDB multi-column pkey deletion patch via a Github pull
request.
Best,
Ali