[Bucardo-general] Bucardo Consultant needed

Michael Rasumoff michael.rasumoff at mvisolutions.com
Thu May 31 17:00:06 UTC 2012

I am in need of someone experienced with Bucardo, I had a developer setup
Bucardo on a clients server, and they did not know what they were doing. The
delta table grew to a ridiculous size since no one turned on the cron job,
and now everything is out of sync and needs to be reconfigured.

Please email me if you know of anyone who can help and your rates.

Thank you in advance for any responses and I apologize if this is not the
appropriate place to post. I don't know where else to look.

Michael Rasumoff

Senior Project Manager

MVI Solutions

Toll Free: 877-633-9536 ext. 313