[Bucardo-general] adding sync without sequence fail on bucardo5

Frank NJ. njiaga at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 12:36:50 UTC 2012

Hi David,

Issue is still there, error below:

[london_sync at wms ~]$ bucardo add sync lon_sync herd=cameroon dbs=lon_sync
NOTICE:  Dropping older version of bucardo_sequences, then recreating empty

CONTEXT:  SQL statement "SELECT validate_sync('lon_sync')"
NOTICE:  Issuing rollback() due to DESTROY without explicit disconnect() of
DBD::Pg::db handle dbname=wms;host=xx.xx.xx.xx;port=5432 at line 808.

CONTEXT:  SQL statement "SELECT validate_sync('lon_sync')"
Failed to add sync: DBD::Pg::st execute failed: ERROR:  error from Perl
function "validate_sync": error from Perl function "validate_sync":
DBD::Pg::db do failed: ERROR:  table "bucardo_sequences" does not exist at
line 808. at line 30. at /usr/local/bin/bucardo line 3865.

[london_sync at wms ~]$

Regards,
Frank