[Bucardo-general] Questions on `add sync` params

David E. Wheeler david at justatheory.com
Wed Oct 31 23:24:00 UTC 2012

On Oct 18, 2012, at 12:25 PM, David E. Wheeler <david at justatheory.com> wrote:

> Okay, so, to summarize, I think this means that I should:
>
> * Remove the makedelta param to `add db`
> * Replace `source_makedelta` and `target_makedelta` with just `makedelta` in `add sync`

Since you removed it from the sync table in 002c58cad7, I went ahead and removed the docs and some extraneous code in 681256e03 and 447eef900c0. I then added the `makedelta` param to `add table` and `update table` in 359ffb65c3. I also fixed `update table in that commit: it was not working at all, trying to use a hash like an array.

Do you still want it removed from `add db` and `update db`?

Best,