[Bucardo-general] add sync error

Frank NJ. njiaga at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 20:00:04 UTC 2012

How did you manage to solve this issue please?

I am facing the exact same situation and i've got no clue on what is going
on...

Bucardo 4 used to work perfectly and now that i'm trying the 5, nothing.

$ bucardo add sync copy herd=camuk dbs=wms_cm:source,wms_uk:target
Created database group "copy"
NOTICE:  Issuing rollback() due to DESTROY without explicit disconnect() of
DBD::Pg::db handle dbname=wms;host=192.168.1.106;port=5432 at line 410.

CONTEXT:  SQL statement "SELECT validate_sync('copy')"
Failed to add sync: DBD::Pg::st execute failed: ERROR:  error from Perl
function "validate_sync": error from Perl function "validate_sync":
DBD::Pg::st execute failed: ERROR:  column "sync" does not exist
LINE 1: ...bucardo.bucardo_delta_targets WHERE tablename=$1 AND sync=$2
                                                                ^ at line
410. at line 30. at /usr/local/bin/bucardo line 4113.