[Bucardo-general] Use of uninitialized value

Greg Sabino Mullane greg at endpoint.com
Fri Sep 21 20:20:05 UTC 2012

On Fri, Sep 21, 2012 at 02:36:34PM +0100, Frank NJ. wrote:
> Use of uninitialized value $epoch in numeric gt (>) at
> /usr/local/share/perl5/Bucardo.pm line 3381.

Thanks for reporting: I've seen this before, but finally dug
in and hopefully fixed it. Was caused because we are doing
a MAX() on a table with potentially no rows, so we cannot
just check the number of rows returned, as we will always
have one and sometimes it will be null if there are no records.
That maps to an undefined Perl variable, leading to the warnings
above. I committed a change here:

commit cc0179073b0747df99988f6bd5c0da2e0942a676
Author: Greg Sabino Mullane <greg at endpoint.com>
Date:   Fri Sep 21 16:15:34 2012 -0400

Please double check that this fixes it.

Greg Sabino Mullane greg at endpoint.com