[Bucardo-general] Newbie Questions

Jon Jensen jon at endpoint.com
Thu Sep 27 23:21:28 UTC 2012

On Thu, 27 Sep 2012, David E. Wheeler wrote:

> Well, there seems to be no search of the archives:
>
>  https://mail.endcrypt.com/pipermail/bucardo-general/
>
> So it would be a bit tricky for me to find the context. :-(
>
> Hrm, I could try Google, though.

Yeah, site:mail.endcrypt.com blah blah should do it.

> GitHub issues will work well if you plan to use GitHub as the upstream
> hosting for the project. Which you currently do not.

The GitHub mirror should work fine for that. It's easy to pull commits
around where needed.

BTW, David, thanks for prodding me on that CPAN maintenance question we
discussed on IRC. I got the handoff today. :)

Jon

--
Jon Jensen
End Point Corporation