[Bucardo-general] FYI (git)

Michelle Sullivan michelle at sorbs.net
Wed Dec 4 07:43:44 UTC 2013

Greg Sabino Mullane wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 03, 2013 at 08:10:33PM +0100, Michelle Sullivan wrote:
>
>> Well how about the same as 4.99.7 (as above) rather than this which
>> 4.99.10 gave:
>>

>>> DBD::Pg::st execute failed: ERROR:  syntax error at or near ")"
>>> LINE 7:             WHERE    attrelid IN () AND attnum > 0 AND NOT a...
>>>                                           ^ at line 1010. at line 30. at
>>>

> Well, those are different errors, so we're comparing apples and oranges.

But are they..?

I tried to add new tables and a sync and I forgot one of the DBs for the
tables.
I couldn't make head nor tail of the error, so I downgraded to 4.99.7
and re-tried the add sync got the error, realised what was wrong, added
the table, re-upgraded to 4.99.10(git) and performed the add sync again
and it all worked fine.

So the Syntax error above is caused by a missing target...  The error
will mean nothing to the end user, so the error should be caught and
something sane presented to the end user.. ;-)

--
Michelle Sullivan
http://www.mhix.org/