[Bucardo-general] Bucardo replicating multiple masters and keep syncs when one is offline.

Federico Sierra fedsierra at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 16:15:25 UTC 2013

Hello.
I have 2 syncs setup as A <-> C, B <-> C. What I'm trying to do is to get
databases A and B to replicate changes to C. If C changes , replicate to A
and B.

This is working, but only if all databases are online.
For example: if connection is lost to database B, the sync that works on
A<->C stops working until connection to B is restablished.

I need to keep A<->C replicating even if B is offline. How can this be
achieved?
Thank you.
--
Federico Sierra Robledo