[Bucardo-general] Bucardo multi-node replication performance/requirements

Kouzanidis, Antonios antonios.kouzanidis at siemens-enterprise.com
Fri Jun 7 14:56:57 UTC 2013

I have succeeded in a simple master-slave replication with systems on different nodes.

1)However, can bucardo perform master-slave replication with a large number of slaves (e.g. 64 slave nodes)?

Where can I find any documentation/links regarding bucardo performance?

2)  What are the minimum requirements of bucardo installation on a slave node?

For example, do I need to compile Postgres with Perl support on a slave node?

Thanks