[Bucardo-general] Simple question regarding master-master

Athanasios Kostopoulos athanasios.kostopoulos at classmarkets.com
Fri Jun 14 12:35:41 UTC 2013

Thanks for the informative reply Rosser. So assuming that bucardo is
running on database t1, with t2 being the remote database do I need to do
something along the following lines?

root at master1:/var/log/bucardo# bucardo add dbgroup master1 t1:source
t2:target
root at master1:/var/log/bucardo# bucardo add dbgroup master2 t2:source
t1:target

(I am trying to adapt the tutorial from
http://blog.endpoint.com/2011/06/bucardo-multi-master-for-postgresql.htmlto
my needs).