[Bucardo-general] Bucardo for Daily Dumps of Table Changes?

Kong Man kong_mansatiansin at hotmail.com
Sun May 5 03:00:58 UTC 2013

At high level I can see how easy it is to configure Bucardo.  I wonder if it is ever possible to use Bucardo to generate a daily delta dump (e.g. in tab-delimited format) of a table over a 24-hour period cycle with an activity column to indicate insert, update, or delete transactions.  Could the customcode feature be the answer to that?  Kindly, direct me relevant documentations, if any.

Thanks,
-Kong