[Bucardo-general] Replacing ontimecopy with cloning for b5

Greg Sabino Mullane greg at endpoint.com
Wed Oct 16 14:29:02 UTC 2013

> The truncates may cause issue though. I'll think about this some more.

(regarding how to handle already running kids). I'm wondering if we
shouldn't just leave this up to the user. In other words, put as
best practice that you should probably stop busy/large syncs yourself
before attempting a clone. Cloning should be a fairly rare event, anyway,
as the most common use cases is populate before a sync is started.

Greg Sabino Mullane greg at endpoint.com