[Bucardo-general] Bucardo update behavior

Jérôme Gaulin jerome at assiniemafia.com
Tue Oct 29 14:09:30 UTC 2013

Le 28 oct. 2013 à 14:41, Greg Sabino Mullane <greg at endpoint.com> a écrit :

> On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 01:24:21PM +0200, Jérôme Gaulin wrote:
>> If I add a another new line ( New_Line2 ) in my table into DBb directly, i won't see this
>> line into my DBa table. That is not good
>> I can copy paste my configuration if needed.
>
> Yes, that would help a lot. Best thing is to show us the output of:
>
> bucardo show all

On the vm where bucardo is installed :

15:01 bucardo at buf-vmp-postgresql1 ~ % bucardo show all                                            ~
autosync_ddl              = newcol
bucardo_current_version   = 4.99.7
bucardo_vac               = 1
bucardo_version           = 4.99.7
ctl_checkonkids_time      = 10
ctl_createkid_time        = 0.5
ctl_sleep                 = 0.2
default_conflict_strategy = bucardo_latest
default_email_from        = bucardo at buf-vmp-postgresql1.sta.buf.com
default_email_host        = localhost
default_email_to          = support at buf.com
email_debug_file          =
endsync_sleep             = 1.0
flatfile_dir              = .
host_safety_check         =
kid_deadlock_sleep        = 0.5
kid_nodeltarows_sleep     = 0.5
kid_pingtime              = 60
kid_restart_sleep         = 1
kid_serial_sleep          = 0.5
kid_sleep                 = 0.5
log_conflict_file         = bucardo_conflict.log
log_level                 = debug
log_microsecond           = 0
log_showlevel             = 0
log_showline              = 0
log_showpid               = 1
log_showtime              = 3
mcp_dbproblem_sleep       = 15
mcp_loop_sleep            = 0.2
mcp_pingtime              = 60
mcp_vactime               = 60
piddir                    = /var/run/bucardo
reason_file               = bucardo.restart.reason.txt
semaphore_table           = bucardo_status
statement_chunk_size      = 10000
stats_script_url          = http://www.bucardo.org/
stopfile                  = fullstopbucardo
syslog_facility           = log_local1
tcp_keepalives_count      = 0
tcp_keepalives_idle       = 0
tcp_keepalives_interval   = 0
vac_run                   = 30
vac_sleep                 = 120
warning_file              = bucardo.warning.log
zsh: exit 1     bucardo show all
15:01 bucardo at buf-vmp-postgresql1 ~

> bucardo —version

Cf above.

If you need i can send the output of these command :
bucardo status
bucardo list tables
bucardo list sequences
bucardo list syncs