[Bucardo-general] Bucardo and Selective row sync in Master / Master mode

David E. Wheeler david at justatheory.com
Fri Sep 13 16:42:42 UTC 2013

On Sep 13, 2013, at 9:19 AM, "A. David" <david.arakelian at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for the hint of bucardo add customcols,
>
> I think I am misunderstanding the concept, in your example it will still sync the data but with different values wouldn't it ? What I am trying to do is simply ignore a ROW if it meets certain criteria. Is this possible?

Not to my knowledge, but it has been a while since I wrote the docs. I skimmed through them looking for the word "where" and didn’t see anything relevant.

Greg, did I overlook it?

If not, perhaps it should be a feature request.

On the other hand, if you need such a thing, I suspect that there might be some other way to design your schema to eliminate that need.

Best,