[Bucardo-general] removing a sync and triggers - help

Markova, Nina Nina.Markova at NRCan-RNCan.gc.ca
Fri Sep 13 19:08:33 UTC 2013

Hi,

I have the following setup:

There are two postgres machines  on each location O (Ottawa) and S(Sidney). One is master, the other one - slave.
The slaves can be updated from any of the masters.
I have set independent db groups and syncs, except for sync5, which I now would like to remove.

*Server o3              <--------> server s3   (masters; multi-master)
     | sync1                                        | sync 2
    V                                                    V
 Server o2 (slave)                       server s2 (slave)

My drawing is not complete, so see the syncs:

Servers:
  o3 (Ottawa master)
  o2 (Ottawa slave)
  s3 (Sidney master)
  s2 (Sidney slave)

syncs
 Sync1: from o3 to o2
 Sync2: from s3 to s2
 Sync 3: from o3 to s2
 Sync4: from s3 to o2
 Sync5: from o3 to s2 and o2    # this was a test sync and I would like to remove it

 I did
  bucardo deactivate sync sync5
  bucardo delete  sync sync5

 And I got a note:
   Note: table triggers (if any) are not automatically removed!

Do I need to do anything else? I have sync1 and sync3 doing the same job as sync5, but independently .
Do I need to remove any triggers? Which? How to find them?

I am running bucardo 5, Postgres 9.1, on centOS.

Thanks,
Nina