[Bucardo-general] Logging errors without logging updates/etc

Chris Down chris at chrisdown.name
Tue Sep 24 11:19:32 UTC 2013

I'm trying to reduce some of the noise in my logs, but am having a
problem making Bucardo log only actual errors and warnings.

I have set "log_level=terse" in /etc/bucardorc, and reloaded the config
with "bucardo_ctl reload_config", but I still see a ton of non-error KID
messages in syslog, for example:

    2013-09-23T10:55:49+00:00 xxx KID Updating bucardo_track for xxx on xxx

What do I have to do to get Bucardo to only log actual errors to syslog,
instead of also logging general updates like it does now?

Thanks.