[Bucardo-general] indirect bucardo problem - stuck triggers?

Greg Sabino Mullane greg at endpoint.com
Sun Apr 27 13:28:00 UTC 2014

On Fri, Apr 25, 2014 at 02:30:07PM -0700, Paul Theodoropoulos wrote:
>  bucardo_current_version   => '4.99.12'
>  bucardo_vac               => '1'
>  bucardo_version           => '4.99.10'

This is normal - 4.99.10 is the version it was created with, and 4.99.12
is the current version. Maybe we ought to rename those vars. Suggestions
welcome.

> Aborting due to exception for public.unit_history_47:? Error was
> DBD::Pg::db pg_ready failed: No asynchronous query is running at
> /usr/local/share/perl/5.10.1/Bucardo.pm line 8531.

This is odd. The code should not be calling pg_result unless
$t->{async_active} is set, but I cannot find a place where it
is set and then not reset as it should. I've probably been looking
at the code too long and can't see it. Another set of eyes
would be appreciated - just walk through everything using {async_active}.

Alternatively, if you (Paul) could send me some logs where this happens
at the log_level=DEBUG level, I might be able to piece something together.

Greg Sabino Mullane greg at endpoint.com