[Bucardo-general] Bucardo 4.99.5 failing when adding additional sync

Joshua Tolley josh at endpoint.com
Mon Feb 24 20:10:23 UTC 2014

On Mon, Feb 24, 2014 at 11:32:36AM +0100, Zbyszek Żółkiewski wrote:
> so no one have any idea what is going on?

I looked at it closely enough to agree with you about this:
> > at the and you can see that somehow bucardo tries to check table
> > “public.cache_index” on database mx2 - which is not in correct herd! This
> > seems like bug.

...but I don't know why it would behave that way. I'll see if I can come up
with anything. Can you describe the process you used of setting up Bucardo?
Also, if you're willing to share a copy of your bucardo database, that might
be helpful -- with the password information in the db table removed, if you'd
like.

--
Josh Tolley   josh at endpoint.com   801-987-0252
End Point Corporation  http://www.endpoint.com