[Bucardo-general] Fwd: Installing Bucardo

Joshua Tolley josh at endpoint.com
Sat Jun 28 15:13:29 UTC 2014

On Fri, Jun 27, 2014 at 11:15:53AM +0200, Mathieu Coterot wrote:
>    I finally succeed to run "make test" by htis command :
>    PATH=$PATH:/usr/lib/postgresql/9.1/bin/ make test
>    Results is the following :

The test results all look fine, but since you had to explicitly set the path
for PostgreSQL 9.1 to run the test, it's a good bet you'll need to set it
explicitly for *everything* else

>    However, "bucardo install" still return the same error.

Did you set the path to run bucardo install like you did to run make test?
You'll probably find that it works. You'll probably also find that for
anything else where you want to use bucardo, you'll need to set the path
explicitly. Your best bet may well be to modify your PATH globally.

--
Josh Tolley   josh at endpoint.com   801-987-0252
End Point Corporation  http://www.endpoint.com