[Bucardo-general] Some more questions

Hadri Rahman hadri90 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 04:18:00 UTC 2014

So just to be on the safe side, I've changed the password for user
"bucardo" in psql to a different password, and changed the value in the
.pgpass file as well.

So when I tried to install it again, I got the error message:

DBI connect('dbname=bucardo;host=localhost;port=5432','bucardo',...)
failed: fe_sendauth: no password supplied at /usr/local/bin/bucardo line
8627.

and when I tried running the installer again, I would get the error message:

"INSTALLATION FAILED! Looks like you already have Bucardo installed there.
Try running "Bucardo upgrade" instead. I've also tried changing the
password back but i'm still having this issue. The contents of my
pg_hba.conf are:

Database administrative login:
local