[Bucardo-general] Some more questions

Hadri Rahman hadri90 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 03:03:07 UTC 2014

Okay, so I've tried to change the permission for .pgass in user "root" but
I got the error message: chmod: cannot access `~./pgpass': No such file or
directory.

So I then reverted back to my own account, changed the file permission, but
when I tried to install Bucardo I got the error message:

"INSTALLATION FAILED! Looks like you already have Bucardo installed there.
Try running "Bucardo upgrade"

The contents of the .pgpass file so far looks like this:

localhost:5432:bucardo:bucardo:password