[Bucardo-general] (no subject)

Hadri Rahman hadri90 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 05:09:57 UTC 2014

So I've followed the advice given and changed the contents of pg_hba.conf
to this:

#Database administrative login by Unix domain socket
local     all        postgres         peer
local     all        bucardo          md5
#"local" is for Unix domain socket connections only
local     all        all         peer
#IPv4
local     all        all     127.0.0.1/32         md5
#IPv6
local     all        all     ::1/128         md5
#Allow replication connections from localhost:
host     replication rep     192.168.0.111/32     md5

And I'm still getting the same error message.

Also, from what I remember, when I installed bucardo, the host was set to
"localhost"