[Bucardo-general] multi seperate databases sync problem

何仁杰 tcgd_herj at 163.com
Sun Nov 30 01:15:42 UTC 2014

hi,all
        I'm using bucardo5 to sync 2 seperate databases,it's working good to sync one database. when I adding herd tables of another database,it told me "Did not find matches for the following terms:",but the database does contain the table that I want to add to herd.and I found that I can add table to herd if the database is first created,but the tables of second database cann't.Is it a bug for bucardo or I am doing wrong?

Look forward to your reply.Thank you

--

He renjie
Tel:      15599054117