[Bucardo-general] bucardo 5.1.1 stalled?

Jonathan Brinkman jb at blackskytech.com
Tue Sep 9 19:11:07 UTC 2014

Thanks, tried that.
We were able to clear the "stalled" from the status field by using
"deactivate sync" and then "activate sync" but the sync still isn't running.
Now its status says "active".
The only "errors" in the log.bucardo are items similar to this:

"(15358) [Tue Sep  9 15:02:56 2014] MCP Table archive.log_users_logins
references configs.admin_users(fk_log_users_logins_userid), which is not
part of this sync!"

"bucardo validate all" indicates OK for all syncs

I can't find the bucardo.warning.log file in the bucardo 5 that I used to
have in bucardo 4.

Thanks for any ideas!