[Bucardo-general] Bucardo sync tables without PK

Bogdan Alecu bogdalecu at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 08:16:37 UTC 2015

Hello everyone,

I am trying to sync some tables that do not have a primary key. I noticed
that a lot of things changed in version 5 of Bucardo and now the fullcopy
sync type was setup in dbgroup. What I did was to add the tables missing a
PK, then create a herd based on them, setup a dbgroup with local as source
and destination as fullcopy, then have the sync up. However, the status of
the sync is "No records found".
I even tried with onetimecopy, with a fresh install of bucardo, etc. but
nothing helped.
Maybe you could provide some instructions about making fullcopy work.
Thank you.