[Bucardo-general] issue when trying to update dbgroup

Videanu Adrian videanuadrian at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 30 06:05:28 UTC 2015

Hi All,
I have installed Bucardo 5.4.1 from source on a gentoo(amd64) in order to setup a master master cluster.The current setup consists of two database servers and it`s working nice.The issue appears when i want to add a 3rd server, and when I try to update the dbgroup I get:
bucardo update dbgroup mdsSyncAll db1:source db2:source db3:source
Can't use string ("bucardo::update_dbgroup") as a subroutine ref while "strict refs" in use at /usr/local/bin/bucardo line 9379.

I have added the 3rd database before this operation.

Any idea what i`m doing wrong ?

Regards, Adrian Videanu