[Bucardo-general] Bucardo weird errors on buzy system

sym39 marechal.sylvain2 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 11:04:34 UTC 2015

Le 21/02/2015 18:55, Greg Sabino Mullane a écrit :
> I will reply to the other questions when I have some time, but this
> one is easy:
>
>> 2) Is there a way to get rid of those errors? I guess they are
>> related to the fact the sync are not refreshed.
> Upgrading to the latest bucardo (5.3.1) should remove those errors

I have upgrade to 5.3.1 and this is working better :
-no more weird errors
-bucardo daemons are still running when serialization errors are encountered
Thanks you for pointing this.

I am still looking for hints to make syncs more responsive (some of them
are 30-60 seconds delayed) and to understand how and why syncs are
sometimes set to inactive by bucardo after restarting one of the machine.

Thanks and regards,

Sylvain