[Bucardo-general] Bucardo Master and loking slave config

Djibril DIONE dione.djibril at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 07:33:54 UTC 2015

Hi Greg,
Here I want my replication to be bidirectional for some table an
unidirectional for other. So I have manage to write a trigger that block all
the DML for a table but I still need to now if the DML is sent in the local
client or the distant client in order to decide to run the trigger or not.

Regards.
djibril