[Bucardo-general] Replication won't start.

David Christensen david at endpoint.com
Mon Dec 19 21:49:20 UTC 2016

> On Dec 19, 2016, at 11:06 AM, Donald StDenis <donald.stdenis at goodsearch.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I’ve been trying to set up Bucardo replication from Pg9.2 to Pg9.6 and I can’t seem to make the replication start.
>
> I did this from 9.2->9.2 about 6 months ago with almost no problems as I recall.
>
> The bucardo status error on the slave is:
>
> bacardi:~$ bucardo status

[snip]

Hi Donald,

If it’s not finding the “bucardo” schema, that would indicate that the “validate_sync()” step did not complete successfully when you did an `bucardo add sync …`.  Do you have logs of the steps for setting this up and any errors encountered in that process?

Best,

David Christensen
End Point Corporation
david at endpoint.com