[Bucardo-general] Design of new txntime field

Greg Sabino Mullane greg at endpoint.com
Wed Feb 24 18:45:54 UTC 2016

On Tue, Feb 23, 2016 at 10:24:41AM -0500, Ioana Danes wrote:
> What is the status of this change? Did you have a chance to look into it?

I haven't written a POC yet, but no reason to suspect it won't work.
It's a breaking change though, so we would need a migration path
or a big note in the README if we go this route.

I've been a little too busy for Bucardo lately, but will circle back
to this soon. Probably a "medium" difficulty patch if anyone else
wants to take a crack at it. :)

Greg Sabino Mullane greg at endpoint.com