[Bucardo-general] Master-Slave Setup?

Greg Sabino Mullane greg at endpoint.com
Thu Oct 6 19:18:02 UTC 2016

> For some reason the commando bucardo install tell me that the language
> plperlu is not installed, but ubuntu say is already install.

Putting a language into a database requires two steps: having
it compiled into Postgres (the apt-get call in this case) and then
may be other reasons why CREATE LANGUAGE fails, but that's the first
thing to debug by trying:

psql -U bucardo bucardo -c 'create language plperlu'

Greg Sabino Mullane greg at endpoint.com
End Point Corporation
PGP Key: 2529 DF6A B8F7 9407 E944  45B4 BC9B 9067 1496 4AC8