[Bucardo-general] Bucardo Sync Fail

Hiram Walker hiramwalker at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 21:20:03 UTC 2017

Hi Greg,

  The last time we talk I have trouble with Bucardo over postgres 10, so I
uninstall it and install Postgres version 9.4, Bucardo installs very well.

 The Scenario is:
 I have to PG Servers under RHEL 6
 I add in pg_hba.conf file the host name and IP to get access (in both PG
servers)
 I reconfigured postgresql.config file to listen on any  address
(listen_addresses = '*' ) and to use port 5432... At these moment all ok.

 Bucardo is installed with out errors..

 I add 2 Server with Servername on bucardo database

  But when I check status on Sync I can see that databases are no
synchorize, what did I miss my friends?

[postgres at spd-psgre-ndb01 Bucardo-5.4.1]$ ./bucardo status sync_dbpmis2
Use of uninitialized value $sourcedb in concatenation (.) or string at
./bucardo line 6013.
Last bad                 : Dec 04, 2017 17:59:49 (time until fail: 1s)
Sync name                : sync_dbpmis2
Current state            : Bad   --> Why?
Source relgroup/database : dbtest2_dbtest1 /
Tables in sync           : 0
Status                   : Active
Check time               : None
Overdue time             : 00:00:00
Expired time             : 00:00:00
Stayalive/Kidsalive      : Yes / Yes
Rebuild index            : No
Autokick                 : Yes
Onetimecopy              : No
Post-copy analyze        : Yes
Last error:              : Failed : DBD::Pg::st execute failed: ERROR:  no
existe la relación «bucardo.bucardo_truncate_trigger» L�NEA 1:
...ident(tname), MAX(EXTRACT(epoch FROM cdate)) FROM bucardo.bu...
                                                     ^ at
/usr/local/share/perl5/Bucardo.pm line 3299. Line: 5041 Main DB state: ?
Error: none DB dbtest1 state: ? Error: none DB dbtest2 state: 42P01 Error:
7  (KID 17793)
  What can I do?

Kind Regards!

Hiram Walker O.