[Bucardo-general] Recover bucardo "hole" in sync

Laurent GARCES laurent.garces at l-rd.fr
Fri Jan 6 10:31:01 UTC 2017

Hi,

We have a bucardo sync between 3 hosts, all set as source.

After a crash of one, we had to restore a full backup image of it and
loose a few hours of database activity on this one.

After this the bucardo sync was still working for the new transactions
but we would like to recover the lost entries on the restored host.

We can't stop any service as there are many transaction per second.

Could someone advice us a safe way to do this?

Regards,

--
Laurent GARCES
LRD www.l-rd.fr