[Bucardo-general] Recover bucardo "hole" in sync

Greg Sabino Mullane greg at endpoint.com
Sun Jan 8 13:47:23 UTC 2017

On Sat, Jan 07, 2017 at 04:47:21PM -0800, Rosser Schwarz wrote:
> If I understand your problem correctly, the fix is pretty simple. It sounds
> like the data the third host is missing should exist on (at least one of)
> the other two, is this correct?
>
> If so, and you can determine which rows are missing on the third host

Rosser is correct, but if you have no way of telling which rows have changed
since the creation of your backup image, you may need to simply "touch"
*all* the rows in stages. At that point, it may be better to enter the
delta rows directly rather than letting the bucardo triggers do it by
touching the rows. A bit complicated, but you can get help on #bucardo
at irc.freenode.net or here.

Greg Sabino Mullane greg at endpoint.com
End Point Corporation
PGP Key: 2529 DF6A B8F7 9407 E944  45B4 BC9B 9067 1496 4AC8