[Bucardo-general] Anyway to Increase log output for ONETIMECOPY?

Rosser Schwarz rosser.schwarz at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 22:34:13 UTC 2017

On Thu, Jan 26, 2017 at 13:20 Donald StDenis <donald.stdenis at goodsearch.com>
wrote:

So any way to get a table by table logging of the ONETIMECOPY?

I don't think you can selectively increase the verbosity of the logging for
just onetimecopy functionality without touching the code.

That said, it shouldn't be too difficult to do that; the logging verbosity
is controlled by the last argument to the $obj->glog(...) method.
(LOG_DEBUG, LOG_WARN, &c.)

You could change that argument for all the logging calls in the onetimecopy
code in your local Bucardo.pm and get firehose level logging there, but not
everywhere else.

Or you could just turn up the dial for everything while you're debugging
and then then reset t when you've found and fixed the issue.

(Which reminds me that I have a bouncer that's currently logging at debug
verbosity, but which is no longer misbehaving. I'm gonna go fix that now.
Thanks!)

rls

--
:wq