[Bucardo-general] Miscellaneous number of rows with bucardo 5.4.1 logical replication in the table where there are child tables

Greg Sabino Mullane greg at endpoint.com
Tue May 23 14:15:47 UTC 2017

On Tue, May 23, 2017 at 04:17:28PM +0600, Пацев Антон wrote:
> Hello Greg!
> Thank for answer!
> i write way for used bucardo.
> Copy db using pg_dump from 9.3 to 9.5. Added db of bucardo. Added sync db
> of bucardo.
> Run sql query on 9.5 ALTER TABLE table ENABLE ALWAYS TRIGGER
> trigger_create_table_partition_and_insert_function;
> And get error:
> ERROR:  trigger "trigger_create_table_partition_and_insert_function" for
> table "table" does not exist
>
> May be wrong order?

Well, I don't know how you setup your other database: I presume it has an
identical schema. If not, you will need to add the trigger so that the
inherited tables are populated. It should have the ame trigger and supporting
function as the source database: the only change will be to set it to 'always'
fire.

Greg Sabino Mullane greg at endpoint.com
End Point Corporation
PGP Key: 2529 DF6A B8F7 9407 E944  45B4 BC9B 9067 1496 4AC8