[Bucardo-general] Bucardo add tables fails in postgres 10

Michael Shaich michael at averetek.com
Mon Nov 27 20:12:36 UTC 2017

Hi,

Not sure if you received my first email or saw the subject and thought oh boy another dude with no primary keys :)

But that's not my issue.  Were stuck with our roll out to post 10 until we understand if this is an isolated issue or if there are other issues migrating to 10.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Michael Shaich
Vice-President