[Bucardo-general] bucardo.bucardo_purge_delta_oid :: throws odd error

David Christensen david at endpoint.com
Fri May 4 13:50:15 UTC 2018

Hi Steve,

Can you verify this is an issue in git HEAD?  There have been quite a few fixes in since 5.4.1, and this bug feels a little tickly.

As far as how this would end up, presumably one of the component parts of this constructed query is NULL, which results in the entire query becoming NULL, so tracing the source of each variable might reveal something not returning a value as expected.

Best,

David