[Bucardo-general] Table not adding to relgroup

Jeff Ross rossj at cargotel.com
Thu Aug 29 19:32:50 UTC 2019

Thank you David!  In this case, I had a copy / paste error from my setup
script in the bucardo add table command.  I inadvertently added an
extraneous "-t" in front of the table and sequence names (that came from
the pg_dump command to pre-load the data) and that apparently stopped
bucardo from doing anything.

Once I removed the -t the table and the sequence were added
correctly--and I got a message saying that they had.

[postgres at aeneas MetroReplication]$ bucardo add table metro.load_det
relgroup=load db=cargotel_cargotel_dev
The following tables or sequences are now part of the relgroup "load":
   metro.load_det

New inserts into the load_det table are being replicated --well,
mostly.  Right now there is a difference of 4 rows between the
replicated databases--I'll figure that out next.

Thanks again--bucardo seems to have a bit of a steep learning curve but
so far so good!

Jeff

Jeff Ross
rossj at cargotel.com