[Bucardo-general] Need to replicate the tables without primary keys

Akanksha Patil akanksha.patil at onit.com
Tue May 28 08:07:41 UTC 2019

Hello Team,

I wanted to replicate the tables which does not have primary key or unique indexes. I wanted to replicate these tables with fullcopy method. However I am getting below error:

bucardo add sync abc dbs=US_FRA_testing_dbgroup onetimecopy=1 tables= ebilling.private_activity_codes,ebilling.private_task_codes,ebilling.private_expense_codes

Failed to add sync: DBD::Pg::st execute failed: ERROR:  Table "ebilling.private_activity_codes" must specify a primary key! at line 119. at line 30.
CONTEXT:  PL/Perl function "validate_sync" at /sbin/bucardo line 4670

Bucardo version :5.5.0

Could you please help me to add these table in the bucardo sync?

Regards,
Akanksha Patil