[Bucardo-general] Setup bucardo on cloud managed Dbs

jay saini jay00725 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 17:34:08 UTC 2020

Hi team,

I have to setup bucardo for production systems and we have to do reverse
replication of data from google cloudsql to aws rds. We are using bucardo
for this but we dont want bucardo to use local db host(127.0.0.1) but the
google managed postgres instance. Is it possible to configure bucardo db on
cloud managed db to provide more availability? Can you give some more
suggestions on how can we make bucardo server fault tolerant.

Thanks much in advance.

Regards
Jaydeep