[Bucardo-general] 5.6.0 double free in VAC on CentOS7 (continued)

Jeff Ross rossj at cargotel.com
Tue Mar 31 15:32:44 UTC 2020

Thank you David.  On the master side I had idle-in-transaction-session
set to 10 minutes so I did alter role bucardo to set it to 0 as suggested.

Jeff Ross
rossj at cargotel.com

--
The contents of this e-mail and any attachments are intended solely for the
use of the named addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or