[Bucardo-general] Bucardo sync onetimecopy=2 skipping many tables

David Christensen david at endpoint.com
Wed Oct 14 13:12:55 UTC 2020

> On Oct 13, 2020, at 10:57 PM, Adam McQuistan <adam.mcquistan at thecodinginterface.com> wrote:
>

> Hello all,
>
> I have a fairly simple install and configuration of bucardo with the intention of replicating a postgresql 10 to another postgresql 10 instance (actually aurora in postgresql mode) to get off a particular cloud platform (heroku) and onto AWS RDS (aurora).

[snip]

Hi Adam,

From what I can see the setup looks fine (though a couple of settings on the sync creation I didn’t recognize immediately). Is it possible there were a few tuples in the target table? Onetimecopy=2 will only copy a table of the contents are empty.

When you say no info in logs do you mean log.bucardo or Postgres or both? Would be interesting to see if there is anything in the target Postgres logs; I don’t *think* there should be any issues with Aurora as a target but would be good to confirm there is nothing wonky there.  You can also try increasing the Bucardo verbosity and seeing if more info shows up.

Best,