[Bucardo-general] Bucardo Postgres Replication from Master to Slave Read Only Replica

jay saini jay00725 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 16:18:29 UTC 2020

Hi David,

The use case here is that we have 2 Clusters. One Cluster is on AWS Aurora
Postgres Compatible Version 11.6 which has master and slave rds instance.
Master is writable DB and Slave is read-only DB. We want to use Bucardo to
replicate the slave DB ( read-only) to the Cluster on Google CloudSQL which
is also Postgres 12 compatible DB and is Writable. We donot want much
transactions on master hence want to use aurora read replica which is slave
to act as source and google cloudsql db to act as destination.

Let me know your thoughts on this and if it's possible or not.

Regards
Jaydeep