[Bucardo-general] From PG 9.2 to 12.4 - Bucardo questions

Lucas Possamai drum.lucas at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 02:32:37 UTC 2021

> Gustavo, I did not find that information about the
> *session_replication_role* online. Where is that on Bucardo's website?
>
> Lucas

Okay.. looking at that parameter better, it is safer to activate that than
disabling triggers. It is possible to activate that parameter on RDS as
well. Looks like Bucardo needs to update their documentation.

However, I still do not know if I can have a multi-master setup, but at the
same time, having an application pointed to the target_db writing data.
Probably not since *session_replication_role* will be enabled.

Lucas