[Bucardo-general] How to have Bucardo "onetime copy" and maintain a sync of sequences?

Alexander Mendoza alexander.mendoza at gmail.com
Thu May 6 23:51:44 UTC 2021

Hi,
I created my initial database sync with only tables in the relgroup and
that works perfect. But after weeks of that running I would like to include
the table sequences to potentially use the replicates for failovers. So I
create a relgroup of only the table sequences added them to a different
sync and kicked that off.  It's running but,

For that sync, the status for "state"  is: no records found
and the destination sequence values remain 0.

Is there a way to have bucardo set and maintain current
sequence values from the source to the replicates in a separate sync?

Thanks for any advice.
Alex.