[Bucardo-general] resolving exceptions by picking both rows

Greg Sabino Mullane htamfids at gmail.com
Sat May 15 13:25:44 UTC 2021

Just saw this again: I don't think we have anything that can quite handle
this case. Since you asked Bucardo to re-do the sync, but the PKs have
changed, it is going to delete all the affected PKs and then re-add them.
But it cannot re-add the same ones, as the custom code has modified them.
Probably the best approach would be to manually update the keys and insert
them - as you are doing, then *carefully* remove them from the relevant
bucardo_delta tables. You may have to also clear out the %deltabin hash:
I'm not sure offhand if a custom code handler can access that. If you
determine it cannot, please raise an issue so we can grant some more power
to the custom code handlers.

Cheers,
Greg